January 19, 2006

Kwan Pak Kean

It's great to hear about the dinner. Well, much as I would like to b there, I am presently "stuck" in Singapore due to my commitments. It would be quite difficult for me to make the trip back to Muar at this juncture. However, I look forward to other opportunities and timings for such gatherings. Keep me posted.

I am in touch with Chi Cheng and Seah Kim Keat. They will be going back to Muar for CNY. I will let them know this gathering. I have Tan Siow Chuan's Muar home phone number and I can similarly give him a call. I used to have Lim Hock Joo's home number but it seems to hv been changed. But Siow Chuan can help make the contact.

Oh, yes, I am sure there will be lots of exchange of contacts during the event and I hope you would be able to compile a list of Who's Who after that. I would like to receive this list and get back in touch with my old friends again; at least over the internet for a start...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home