January 20, 2006

Ng Hak Khin, Manfred

I am most please to receive a call from Lai Man three evenings ago. He told me to be present at Classic on CNY to meet up with Class of 1974 High School Muar.That was a great idea,and a lot catching up to do. Over my mobile,a list of names were given, such as Sia Swee King,Lim Say Boon,Ho Wah Kiow,Thomas Koh shot up my adrenalin juice. Looking back, it was some 30 years ago of catching up to do.We were then kids of age 16 or 17,like our children today.

Having read some of the emails circulated,I am looking forward to attend this CNY Get-together. By the way,has anyone informations on these Missing Persons?
1)Kenny> Cousin to Thomas Koh
2)Quek Thian Kerk>I was told he is an engineer somewhere
3)Ng Ing Ling>I was told he is working in Spore

Besides these,Lai Man request me to contact and invite our former teachers to this CNY
1)Mr Yah Teck Chu>Volley teacher and taught us Biology
2)Mr Santa Singh> WOW....
3)Mr Lye Hai Hai> Taught us Add Maths,he gave my son maths tuition a few years back

P/S: I have 2 boys 13 and 21. Left High School in 1974,for UK.After my graduation in Economics in 1980,got mixed up with the furniture business.Ever since then ,I became a carpenter for 26 years....[mailto:manfredd@tm.net.my]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home