January 29, 2007

Lee Lik Meng

Dear Chong, I am trying reach deep into the recesses of my dead (or retired) grey cells to stimulate a visual image of this character who goes by the name of CCF and claims to be a ladies-man back in '76.

The visual is greyish and much faded but all I seems to be able to see is a bully ordering smaller people (that includes me) to do this and that ... like park your bicycle here, don't stay in the class during recess, and REPLY TO THIS EMAIL NOW. If there was anyone who had ladies following them around it was probably UNCLE Teck Lee and UNCLE Chan Guan ... the tallest handsomest guys around, right? You are the short skinny guy (like me), right?

As for the CNY gathering, I think Swee Hong's idea is good. Why not just make it a drinks and snacks only type of gathering instead of dinner and make it 9.00 pm so that we can all have dinner with the extended family and come in to chit-chat (and find out who has grown shorter, more handsome, or still alive)?

The photos which I took last CNY were all transported to Wai Lim via Pos Laju last year.

Oh, I AM still alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home