January 22, 2006

Goh Yong Huat

This is FANTASTIC. We (Teck lee, Chan Guan, Simon Tay etc) talked about this get together for years, but nothing materialised until now. Thanks to the efforts of the Or-kui-naisers ..Op..Organisers!

Over the last few days, had been making calls to many long lost classmates (32 years!!) and it definitely brings back lots of good memories...Just wonder whether we will be able to recognise each other, as I believe most of us, have grown sideways ! Hahaha...not hard feelings, cos I am one of them !

I have managed to contact some of the guys and hopefully they will all turn up, esp those who do not have anymore family ties in Muar, like Chua Kok Ching; Eng Nam Heng, Thomas Koh. On behalf of our classmates, I thank you for the trip...

So, Friends, I definitely will be there, and look forward to seeing all of you ...

Gong Xi Fa Cai ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home