January 29, 2007

Chong Chen Fah

Okay, folks, looks like our get-together is on! Sunday, 18 Feb 2007 (first day of CNY) from 8.30pm onwards. Venue to be confirmed by SweeHock

To facilitate arrangements, may I (on behalf of the organisers) request each of you on this list to kindly indicate if you'll be able to attend. Soonest, please?
Also, if you have the email/phone contacts of other hsmers(74/76), please add them to this list and invite them to join the get-together.

I understand BoonChai's prepared to fly in all the way from Shanghai to join us. And I was prepared to "tar-pow" for him the best nasi lemak and roti canai in town to secure his presence... But alas, my first-day-of-CNY's traditionally spent with in-laws in Singapore - so I can't be in Muar, lor! :-( Erhh, can someone (YongHuat? TeckLee?) promise to pay BC his "appearance fee"?? ;-)

Oops, sorrylah, LikMeng (your mail just came in), if it sounded like an order, which it's not - I said please, mah! Haiyoh... I'm no "orderer" lah, just the orderly. Not the tallest handsomest guy, the "Kepala" around here, you know the one with the "(Head)" behind his name?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home