February 03, 2007

Kwan Pak Kean

Saw the barrage of emails shooting all over the place and decided to let the noise settle a bit before joining in. Thanks, Chen Fah, for reminding me about the gathering. Have no plans to return to Muar for whatever reasons and have not been back for many years.... maybe one of these days... but not this CNY.

Reading these emails sure bring back goooood ole memories doesn't it. Cheng Fah.. Class monitor of 5G with gift of the gap. Can never forget your debates in the school hall. Teo Kok Hua.... Hmmm.... Arent u from 5G also? I think u r d specy chap whos rather quiet in class. Rajvinder Singh, Murugan... Wonder where these jokers are now. Ng Chi Cheng, Tan Siow Chuan, Lim Hock Joo. I m in contact with the the former 2; but lost contact with Hock Joo (he is working in Muar OCBC; so if anyone remembers him, do check him out and send him my regards if u do so...Erm, one small favour .... Get his contact numbers or email for me, ok? Last exchanged emails with Wai Lim many moons ago... If anyone remembers me (I don't think I was particularly noisy nor infamous in 5G) do drop me a line to catchup. Sayonara for now. And, as for the webmasters, keep up the good work --paste more pics on the blogs and youtube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home