January 30, 2007

HSM Yahoogroup

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the hsm7476 group:

Are you coming for the CNY 2007 gathering of Young@Heart 50-year olds? Eligibility : Any one (but if you were formerly from High School Muar, that would be a bonus)
Date : 1st evening of CNY 2007 (18th Feb, Sunday, 8.30 pm onwards)
Place : Some where in Muar
Who to bring : wives and husbands (one each please)
What to bring : big smile, spare change $$$ (mandarin oranges for good luck)
What to wear : sexy school shorts (no tie please)

o YES, I AM COMING!
o Yes, but I need to visit the gym first
o Yes, because my old flame will be there
o Yes, because Leng Chan got me drunk last year
o Yes, because I also a datuk now like Datuk Teng CP
o Yes, because I want to tell some dirty jokes
o Yes, my wife/husband wants to meet the rascals I keep telling him/her about
o Yes, because the bully will not be there
o Yes, I miss my friends
o errr ... see lah!

To vote, please visit the following web page:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hsm7476/surveys?id=2429091

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home