February 03, 2007

Ng Teck Lee

I am trying to learn from my idol,Fred the Cyber kid.So I have sucessfully log on to ,and join hsm7476. I called some friends and they told me they do not open their PC or their kids keep occupying the PC. So they ask me to use fax instead.I think this is fully understandable....considering the fact that we used only slide rule during our hari ini dalam sejarah. When calculator was still prohibited during exams.I was impressed by Meng Hui calculator with green display. So Boon Chai is probably right,we can still fall back to phone call or smoke signal. For a guy from financial institution,I must admit that i am ashame that I have so little IT knowledge. Fred,I take my hat to you. Well,Dinner is on...venue is to be decided once Swee Hock firm up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home