February 21, 2007

Ng Teck Lee

We have ourselves to thank for yet another successful get together....though understandably the excitement was not the same as we first organized it. However, there are new faces who we met after more than 30 years, like Kok Cher, Kok Hua, Tee Hoon, Wilcan Loh.....who else have I missed??? I am in Singapore now and do not have the complete list.....can check wth Swee Hock though.

For those who left a little earlier, I must tell you that the party was not over until 2.30am; about 10 of us still had good time in the hotel.... almost finished all the red wine, save and except 2 bottles which I will keep till next year....no no...I will finish them and return 4 bottles fresh ones next year.

Swee Hock have not told me how much was spent that night. Will keep you posted when I received.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home