February 04, 2007

Lee Lik Meng

Fred, Your undying effort to stimulate, err ... instigate, err .... motivate .... castigate ... eeerrrrrrrrrr Well, whatever you are trying to do ... I salute your gumption (?) and perserverance, determination, resoluteness, insistence ... Anyway, keep it up ... we are all rooting for you. Flood the email inbox, I have not worries ... I still have 2 Gig to spare. Right after CNY everyone is going back to sleep anyway .. until the next round of buzz. BTW, remember (Dr) Ivan Filmer, the physics teacher (?), Interact Club advisor? I have met him a couple of times at the USM canteen. He used to work at the Malayan Teachers College in Penang as a lecturer. I met him about a week ago at the same canteen (his favourite hangout) at lunch time and he said he's retired ... but he looks exactly the same as in the 1970s. He's one of those evergreen guys ... really a pity that we retire our teachers at 56. I remember him as one of the very good teachers. Next time I see him I will try to snap a photo for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home