January 28, 2006

Kenny Ho

It will be great to see all of you again after so long. I just got this email forwarded to me by Thomas Koh and he briefed me of a Class of 74' get together on the 1st day CNY. What a great idea of an opportunity to meet all those old friends again....some, to be very honest, I simply cannot remember their faces anymore...and some, I am sure, will look like they have never changed! Whatever it is, it will be a great meeting for all to meet one another and talk about the good old times of some 30 years ago!

Goh Yong Huat was the first to call me this afternoon. We spoke a little and unfortunately I had to cut the call short as I was in the middle of a meeting with my Client. Apologies Goh. Will call you later tonight :-)

The last I met with Sia Swee King was in Singapore in 1990....I was working in Spore then and so was Swee King. Wonder if he had taken up Spore PR. Lim Say Boon went overseas to study political science I believe, and that was the last I heard of him.

I am sure many of you might remember our English literature teacher in '74 - the one with the mini skirts? A Ms. Ho Kooi Lin (or something in this vein). Met her in Singapore when I was working there. After she left Muar as a teacher, she went to work for the Spore PUB and got married with a Singaporean. Lost touch with her after I got back to KL.

I know Lim Lian Thye is working in Wilson Sports based here in Kota Kemuning. Will let him know of this get together.....if someone could advise me here of where the meet is. I heard from Tom that it will be on the 1st day of CNY but I dont know the venue of the meet. Unfortunately. I wont be able to make it as I will be outstation on the 1st day of CNY. If it is on another day, it will be great otherwise, no worries, we will meet again now that we have each others contact :-).

Ahhhh, would be great to meet up with Lye Hai Hai again.... remembered he always told us during Maths lessons that he 'made-half-a-mistake-in-life' story? :-) If my memory serves me right, his favourite shoes were 'Clarks'

'Gong Xi Fa Cai'

1 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Blogger ~A4O~ said...

I like your post...

When you get a chance you should visit my blog at www.fabelstales.blogspot.com

I have over 32 poems, some in audio, awesome illustrations and pictures to help capture your eye. Don't be affraid to scroll down near the bottom of the page. You'll find your horoscope and a "Today in History" for your viewing pleasure. You'll also find some of my favorite pieces of work, like the poem "Words" and "No Evil."

I hope you enjoy and please come back soon. Thanks and have a good one, Mike. A.K.A-The Scribe-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home