January 29, 2007

Chan Swee Hong

Hi, Not too sure what's happening here but as directed, I hereby submit the fact that I am very much alive & kicking. Hey, it's kind of nice to read those mails that came by for the last few days on the CNY gathering. Just imagine we were all abt 19 when we left HSM and now at 50, we are still going at each other like the good old days.

Many thanks to Teck Lee & Swee Hock. I salute you guys for taking the initiatives to start "something" which by now had "rekindled" so many good old memories.......... It would have been better if someone could garner more participation from the ladies of Form Six years. We certainly do not wish for each year's gathering to be something of an "Old Boys Gathering" with a few ladies present, do we? How could we try to get more interest from the ladies. Sorry, couldn't help much in this area as I have lost contacts with the few ladies I once knew in what was known as "Bio-Maths classes???"

Huh, CCF, I do remember this chap. I doubt if he could figure out who I am....but one thing for sure, he is much taller than I am and invariably it should apply to Lik Meng!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home