January 29, 2007

Willcan Loh

Chung Aik, Great to hear from you. Sorry for replying this manner as I need to take care when using my office e mail. Saw your photo and hey you are still recognisable In other words you still look good. Memories of the old days....true...lucky to be alive and how competetive we could get turning friends into headons...just because we try to beat each other by 1 mph. I gave up biking when I fell down infront of my office with my missus who just recovered from a broken ankle....that was it and it turned into a kitchen cabinet...good turnover to a new leaf!!Anyway whatever past is still a good memory and it is really great to hear from you. Now we appreciate one another..after a long long miss and think how those times of our friendship were "wasted" then. Thanks for your invite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home