February 22, 2007

Goh Yong Huat

I was looking forward to see "all the committed attendees" but unfortunately, a few did not turn up. And we missed 1) The Dirty Joker from Penang, and 2) The Hokkien Singer from Kuching besides TheLocals. And for the disappearing act of Fred Chong, I have to do some explaining to some that he has his yearly S'pore pilgrimage to do, and that he did not commit to be present, so Fred, you owe me ONE! It was good to see quiet a few new 5H classmate, like Chin Tin, Roger (Moore) Eng Nam Heng, Lim Tee Hoon, Tey Kok Cher beside Willcan and the others. I don't see anyone with the camera, so guess there will be no pics for Sonny to put in the blog. I personally like Ros Ng's idea of a Potluck gathering, and if our Muar TaiKo's bangalow is ready, place will no longer be an issue. Since Ros is bringing the wine and the beer, I will bring his beloved 52 cards friend ....OK ? Btw, Ros, I will be in JB around the mid of March and will pop into S'pore for an evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home